Care & Industry together against CORONA
31.12.2020 | B2B European collaboration platform - OPEN
The current COVID-19 crisis has activated worldwide many initiatives to support and help those who are in need, mostly fragmented on a regional scale. Nevertheless we all are facing the same challenges and are looking for solutions in order to support the entire healthcare sector.
At the same time we have to prepare the necessary support following the outbreak. The proposals on this platform can be supportive for this phase too.
The ‘Care & Industry together against CORONA’ platform aims to bring together all of the different actors in Europe to:
- match offers and requests
- share knowledge and approaches
- give an overview of tailor-made support in your own region
At ‘Care & Industry together against CORONA’, we offer the opportunity to make targeted and time-efficient contacts with all actors in healthcare, industry, academia and government. By means of an online platform, interested parties can present their profile.
To ensure a maximum of reliability and to avoid fraud and abuse, the different profiles will be strictly validated by regional EEN organisations (In Estonia: Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol, Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry).
Topics for cooperation
- Consumer Goods (Prevention/Diagnostics/Treatment/Rehabilitation)
- Diagnostics (Biomedical/Medical Technology)
- Emergency Medicine/Rescue Equipment
- Hospital & Care Equipment
- Hygiene, Sterilisation, Disinfection
- Information Technology
- Communication Technology
- Intensive Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Respiration
- Laboratory Technology
- Therapy & Physical Medicine
- Gaming Technology
- Corona Measures & Support
We invite you to participate on this platform, to choose the topics for which you have or need a solution, and find a partner for discussions and moving forward. For each region you also can find supporting service organisations on the marketplace.
Please read the “How it works” section carefully and complete your profile as tailor-made as possible in order to have the best possible impact.
More information: https://care-industry-together-against-corona.b2match.io/