AMSTERDAM 1 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FASHION CITIES RIGHT NOW
Amsterdam is one of the most leading fashion cities now for business and innovation. Over the years, Amsterdam has evolved into an influential fashion hub for business and innovation. The city is home to design houses, big-name as well as independent brands and schools educating the next generation of tastemakers. There’s also a thriving denim scene and a commitment to sustainability that’s helping Amsterdammers – and the world – enjoy b smart clothes with a smaller environmental footprint. Are you an entrepreneur in the fashion industry? And do you want to be a part of the future? Then you should connect with fashion entrepreneurs in the Netherlands. That is the reason why Enterprise Europe Network helps creating new international connections with the EU Fashion Match .
EU FASHIONMATCH 9.0 @MODEFABRIEK IN AMSTERDAM
Meet your future business partner in the international fashion business
Following the footsteps of previously successful events, Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is delighted to invite you to the 9th EU FashionMatch at Modefabriek on Sunday 26th and Monday 27th of January 2020, at the RAI Amsterdam. During the EU FashionMatch, companies from all over the world, active in fashion, can meet potential business partners. Watch the video of the previous edition to get a good impression of this event:
- Expand your international fashion network.
- Meet potential business partners. Such as labels, agencies, manufacturers, production companies and all other professionals active in fashion.
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations in Europa and the rest of the world.
- Pre-arranged 20 minute meetings.
- Exhibitors of Modefabriek can also participate. We can relocate your meetings to your booth. Interested parties can create a – free – profile by registering to the matchmaking.
- Free entrance at Modefabriek for all participants.
- Combine your visit to the Modefabriek with the opportunity to meet potential business partners.
- Get more insights in the Dutch fashion market.
- Interesting opportunities in the Dutch fashion market
FIND NEW BUSINESS WITH PROMISING BUSINESS CONTACTS
Within this great group of potential business contacts, our EU FashionMatch sessions will allow participants to get together with the most promising business partners in pre-scheduled meetings. Besides a look book, participants have the possibility to bring 3 items of their collection to our booth for demonstration purpose only during the meetings.
EXPAND YOUR INTERNATIONAL NETWORK IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY
Are you curious and are you ready to expand your international network in the fashion business? Then register and join the EU FashionMatch 9.0 @Modefabriek in Amsterdam. After your profile is validated, you can browse to other participants and book an appointment with interesting professionals you would like to meet. The organized session will take place at the FashionMatch lounge at Modefabriek.
GET YOUR FREE ADMISSION TO THE MODEFABRIEK
Please note that all participants of the EU FashionMatch have a free admission to Modefabriek, but please register before 21.01.2020 deadline at https://fashionmatch-9thedition.b2match.io. Modefabriek will put you on the guest list at the guest counter of the main entrance (Europaplein 8) after your profile is validated by EEN.