TOUREST 2018: Registration for the 27th international travel trade fair is now open!
09.02.2018 - 11.02.2018
Registration for international exhibitors is now open.
Tourest is the oldest, the biggest and the most successful travel trade fair in the Baltic states and this time it will take place on February 9-11, 2018 at Estonian Fairs’ exhibition centre in Tallinn, Estonia. Did you know that every Estonian crosses the border for travelling nearly three times every year. Tourest 2017 was visited by nearly 29 000 people, many of the more than 500 exhibitors reported all times sales records. Do not miss the possibility to offer your products to the travel-hungry people living in Estonia.
REGISTER as an exhibitor already now! Those, who have participated in Tourest 2017, have username and password from last year. The new-comers should register first as a user and create your password. Then proceed with the registration to the fair.
All international exhibitors will be located in the Main Hall in Global Village area.
TOUREST 2018 will present several additional options to enhance visibility and sales potential, among those:
- Special „Global Village“ area for international exhibitors in the Main Exhibition Hall for better visibility and communication of different destinations
- Travellers’ Club, an inspirational programme of travel destinations to motivate travelling and present your country
- Advanced schemes, auctions, consumer games to attract more visitors
- B2B contact events to find potential partners among travel trade professionals
- Pre-designed, attractive stand designs (called Annika, Birgit, Carol, Debora). So that also smaller spaces could stand out.
Novel service for international participants will be the pre-fair Welcome and Market Insight event to take place on Thursday, February 8, 15:00-18:00 including welcome drink/snacks, sight-seeing tour in the Old Tallinn and market insight presentation focusing on outbound tourism and B2B contacts.
Take advantage of the early bird registration offer and guarantee a good location for your stand. Find exhibition space and stand PRICES here!
Please note that the early-bird discount of ca 30% is valid if the agreement is received by October 31, 2017, and the invoice paid by November 15, 2017. Discount prices will be valid for the exhibition space only, not for stands. Check also the participation terms.
You’ll find all the details in the Exhibitor Brochure 2018 http://tourest.eu/userfiles/files/Tourest%202018%20exhibitors%20brochure.pdf attached
and the fair website http://www.tourest.eu/eng