The Multi-sector Business Mission to the EU-Philippines Business Summit 2017
16.10.2017 | Manila
The EU‐Philippines Business Summit is a trade forum held in celebration of EU‐Philippine trade and investment relations as well as a key venue for facilitating dialogue between key industry players and the government. Participation in the business mission and summit of the 3rd EU-Philippine Business Summit will provide commercial organizations with an important platform to do business and ensure that their concerns and key messages are heard by policy makers and ministers from all sides. Over 300 delegates are expected to attend the summit, representing political and business interests from Europe, the Philippines, and ASEAN.
The Multi-sector Business Mission to the EU-Philippines Business Summit 2017 will take place on 16-17 October in Manila.
The participation of EU companies to this event will provide them the following:
- One complimentary seat at the EU-Philippines Business Summit on 17 October;
- Business seminar on investment incentives & opportunities in the Philippines on 16 October;
- Customized B2B meetings with potential customers, business partners, and/or industry stakeholders;
- One industry business primer on the sector of your choice from among our 14 focus sectors; and
- Participation in the EU-Philippines Networking Night Cocktail on 17 October.
The participation fee, inclusive of EPBN subsidy, for these two-day activities is only 800 EUR for EU SMEs. A maximum of 20 EU companies will be selected for co-financing on a first come-first serve basis. Deadline for the submission of company applications will be on September 15, 2017.